>> Monday, June 30, 2008






Jaxon got to meet his Aunt Sue, Uncle Brian and cousins Ashley and Austin this last week for the first time, they live in Kentucky. It was so much fun to see them and spend time with them while they were here. We have not seen them since last year when they came out, I was only a few weeks along in my pregnancy, so they missed it all. He had so much fun playing with them and watching all of them play, our other cousin Conner lives here. It was fun to be all together with the kids.

2 comments:

LisaJ August 4, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Ok, I thought if I left you a comment, you should be able to find my blog as well. I want to see new pictures of your cute little boy!!

Unknown August 5, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Hi Jess,

I love checking in on your blog when I need a Jackson fix. He is such a little cutie! I can hardly believe all the things that have happened in your life since I met you two and a half short years ago! What a cute family you have.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP