Jaxon Can Roll over!!!

>> Monday, June 30, 2008




So the other day Jaxon and I were trying to take a nap, I was watching him with my eyes slightly closed, as I watched him he figured out how to roll from his tummy to his back! This has created a problem you see, Jaxon sleeps on his tummy so when he is trying to fall asleep he rolls himself over and does not go to sleep! It is so cute! I love his feet, he has to have the crossed to rollover. He also is really working on rolling back onto his tummy from his back, maybe this week he will.

3 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

So cute. He is changing so fast. It is fun to watch them learn something new every day. I am still trying to figure out a sitter for your L.S. party. I promise I'll try to be there. xo-selena

Lindsay July 2, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Hooray! He is growing so fast! So cute, so fun!

Unknown July 24, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Hi Jess,

That little guy is so darn cute! He is growing so fast. They leave home before you know it! Fun to see you at your last two parties.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP