Swimming Lessons

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting in the pool

Oooo, the water is warm, and look I can touch!


Floating on my back


What can you hear in the water?


Jaxon started his swim lessons this week, the first day he was not quite sure about it, but today he for sure loved it. He has gotten that it is like a HUGE bath tub where he can splash, and kick. We did go under the water today, and he wanted to keep doing it. He also likes to "jump" off the edge to me. (really it is like falling in :)

2 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Interesting.I think its essential that children today have a friendly and good swim instructor to guide them along. But then again, most kids always love swimming afterall.

Hope Jaxon will keep enjoying his swim lessons.

Christine April 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it's time for that already!!! He is just so cute!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP