Happy Turkey Day!

>> Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We have so much to be thankful for. Here are a few things that I am thankful for.....


1. A wonderful Hubby, who loves me so very much
2. A beautiful child who(if I could) would have 10 of.... LOVE him!
3. My families health as well as mine
4. All of my dear friendships
5. A home to call our own
6. Food in our bellies
7. Clothes on our backs
8. Being able to stay home with Jaxon
9. Having a fun and enjoyable job

The list could go on and on. I am so very thankful for everything in my life.... Tonight I got this email about how most of us (and I am guilty too) want all the best things in life.... and how we look and want what others have it may be better and more than what we have...well I have decided that it is not worth the stress of buying more things that we do not need......items we buy just to buy because we can...... again I know that I am very guilty of this, I know that I have plenty and that others do not.

Every year I donate to the Road Home Homeless shelter, I take things like clothes, food, and anything else I can collect down there on Christmas Eve.... If any of my great friends and family have anything they want to donate, let me know I would be happy to come and pick it up for delivery.

Thank you all for being in my life.

Love, Jessica

1 comments:

M and N Tenny December 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

What a cool idea, I will let you know if we have anything to add to the donation!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP