Pumpking Hunting in the COLD

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

Ok so I guess the word on the street is that we are going to get like 4-6 inches of snow in the valley this weekend, and we have not even thought of getting our pumpkins yet, so as soon as Trav got home from work we were off to the pumpkin patch.
It was FREEZING! I really want Jaxon to wear hats so badly cuz what can I say he looks so great in them, and when we got there surprize suprize he kept it on!
He was not to sure about the pumpkins, so it was a quick trip to the patch. We had fun:)

3 comments:

Andy & Steffinie Hardy October 12, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Jaxson is so cute. I love the first 3 years of a childs life because they are so cute and learn so much. I would try to stick with the hats too. Adorable!

Lindsay October 28, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I love him in that cute hat! He is getting big.

Emily November 5, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Jessica - he is adorable! It's so fun for me to see this "mom" side of you!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP